What to Bring
- We recommend bringing a piece of your own clothing or a towel/pillowcase with your scent on it.
- Please leave your cat carrier with us to leave it in the room so that your kitty can hide in a familiar and safe place if it's shy.
- Please bring your cat's own food for the duration of the stay. Eating what it is used to is helpful in avoiding digestive upsets. Please bring dry food in a covered plastic storage container or gallon zip-lock bag.
- Please bring medications that your cat needs that we've previously discussed.
- Please bring toys, treats, cat-scratching post, and anything else your cat may need.
- Please bring FVRCP and Rabies proof of vaccination.(Leukemia vaccination if cat goes outdoors)
- Please bring a copy of your itinerary and phone numbers where you might be reached and a local contact if you wish to leave one.
- Please bring name and address and phone number of your veterinarian.
- Please bring the important forms filled out regarding you and your cat.
What NOT to Bring
- Plug-in heaters or heated beds. We have microwaveable disks to keep your kitty warm, and cozy beds, not to mention heated floors.
- Usually, litter pans or litter. We provide litter pans and two types of clumping litter: World's Best and Dr Elsey's. You can bring your own litter and litter pan if your kitty doesn't do well with a different litter pan.
- Fleas - Please be sure your cat(s) are flea-free before bringing them to Cats Cradle, by treating them for fleas one week before boarding them. If we do see fleas on your cat(s) or flea dirt in the room, we will apply Advantage to your cat(s), move them to another room, and disinfect the original room and its contents.
- $10 per cat for providing and applying Advantage
- $25 for disinfecting the room and its contents
- Viral Upper Respiratory Infection - These infections are very contagious between cats. If your cat is sneezing, has nasal congestion, and/or watery eyes, we may not accept them for boarding. We'll consult with your veterinarian before making this decision.
- Credit Cards and Debit Cards - For the time being we accept cash and checks only. If we keep our costs down, yours stay lower, too.